This top one is cypress hills. We always spent a week or two here every summer. One of the most beautiful places on earth. These are the good old days. Sunday drives, and camping with the family. can't get much better than this.
Becky, becky, becky... I just checked my blog... to see if you had made any comments... and I have to say... I cannot believe you gave me a hard time about not commenting on your blog when you still have yet to post one on mine... I do believe I am one up on you here. Actually including this comment I am now 2 up on you. I might have to cut all ties! Naw... whatev. I like looking like a loner...heehee. Fewer expectations.
1 comment:
Becky, becky, becky...
I just checked my blog... to see if you had made any comments... and I have to say... I cannot believe you gave me a hard time about not commenting on your blog when you still have yet to post one on mine... I do believe I am one up on you here. Actually including this comment I am now 2 up on you. I might have to cut all ties! Naw... whatev. I like looking like a loner...heehee. Fewer expectations.
Post a Comment