Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hello Everybody.
Well... it is one week and 2 and a half days into the semester and I am so excited to be done. I am looking forward to not having to be at school anymore. I am looking forward to going camping and quadding and going home and planning for my future and having fun!! I don't want to be confined in these small prison rooms anymore, aimlessly trying to figure out what I am doing and how I should answer the question, and why I am trying to figure out these stupid questions, and most of all spending a whole wack of money on books and internet games for class and pieces of paper and pretty much breathing, and paying to graduate, its not enough that we pay to go to the stupid school but if we want another piece of paper with our names on it we need to pay an arm and a leg to get it. Wow education costs are rediculous. I don't know where they come up with the tuition costs, but we sure don't get a lot from it. I forked out four grand to work my butt off, something about that just dosn't seem right. But enough of my whining and complaining. I hope you all have a great day.
May the babies grow well, and the days grow longer
If you are looking to buy a great CD anytime soon, you should buy Rascall Flatts the one with My Wish, and Life is a Highway, and all of the rest of the songs are amazing. There is not one bad song on that whole CD.
Here's the Lyrics to My Wish. It is an amazingly good song...
I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow, and each road leads you where you want to go, and if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose, I hope you choose the one that means the most to you. And if one door opens to another door closed, I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window, if it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile, But more than anything, more than anything, My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to, your dreams stay big, your worries stay small, You never need to carry more than you can hold, and while you're out there getting where you're getting to, I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too, Yeah, this, is my wish. I hope you never look back, but you never forget, all the ones who love you, in the place you left, I hope you always forgive, and you never regret, and you help somebody every chance you get, Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake, and always give more than you take. But More than anything, Yeah, more than anything, My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to, your dreams stay big, your worries stay small, You never need to carry more than you can hold, and while you're out there getting where you're getting to, I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too, Yeah, this, is my wish. Yeah. My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to, your dreams stay big, your worries stay small, You never need to carry more than you can hold, and while you're out there getting where you're getting to, I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too, Yeah, this, is my wish.
God Bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is jasons blog and it has a link to mine and anyone else in the world basically there you go

http://jammer-jasonsblog.blogspot.com/

gary