Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wow... It has been a really long time since I last blogged... I promised myself that I wouldn't let it go so long cause I hate when people don't update... anyhow, a lot has gone on since I last blogged. I wrote all of my finals and aced them all as well!! A average of 95 on all four finals! So that made me pretty happy!! Then I graduated, meaning no more school (maybe ever). I then had a little road trip to Red Deer for two days before I started my new job. Yay I am about to have money again!!! Oh yeah... We also made a big purchase today!!! Three Hutterite chickens!!! I am so excited to cook one up, nothing will beat good old home grown chickens, but Hutterites are a very close second! So I think that I will cook one on Sunday, just in case anyone cares, lol. Another little thing... most of everyone who knows me already knows this, but I am extremely excited about this, so absolutely everyone needs to know... Kate is moving to Lethbridge in July!!!! YAYYYY

1 comment:

The Nieboer News said...

I'm guessing you've given up on this blogging thing eh?