KATE'S TRIP
Well Kate came to visit me for the past nine wonderful days. Here's a little summary of her eventful visit...Top Ten Events:
1) Finally having my best friend around for more than a day
2) Laughing until I am sure that I will bust my gut
3) Gaining a slight accent (british/katenbeck)
4) Becoming a super spy
5) Memories (making and remenicing)
6) Pulling pranks
7) Moxies ( 5 times in 9 days...)
8) Snorts that start gails of laughter
9) Embarrasing moments
10) Deep talks only her and I could have.
and also... my toenails!!
I finally have a toe nail again!! One of the highlights was getting my toenails done!! but that only lasted for a few days, then Kate knocked one off, lol
me hobbling along with my pinched nerve (severe pain... just so you know) the lady that took our picture actually thought we were from england or somewhere else... whoopies
us at the park again... yelling for the duckies to come back...
kate walking away from me...
I hope every one of you finds that best friend... through the thick and thin, they are there!! It's amazing! Thanks for comming Kate and thanks for nine days of good times that I will remember forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment