Again, like a lot of you I have made some new years resolutions, all the normal one's, and a few extra. I am the kind of person that wants to please others, and a lot of the time, i will even let them walk all over me to avoid a fight. This is wearing me down, so I am going to do my best to stick up for myself. I still hate fighting, but I will not allow myself to be used and abused. Thats all I am willing to share, lol.
My year is off to a pretty good start. As Lucky would say "There is no better way than to start the new year with family and friends." and thats what we did. Quadding with the gang. It was a blast. Thank you girls for comming out, it was nice to have some female company.
Here's a couple pictures...




meghan, me and patsy's hiney's, lol... good one boys
No comments:
Post a Comment